Let's talk about Denver

Tales of the City: Denver Colorado, July 2000-April 2001.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Twelve.

See what happened before this.

Things with Travis, like things with school were soon getting out of control. After our first date and me deciding not to go school, I decided that it would be a good idea just not to go anymore. I wasn't getting much of an education and everything that I was learning was coming from this new life that I was living.

Like I said, things with Travis were soon getting out control. Luke's friend Tony really liked Travis, yet here I was dating him. I really liked Luke but here he was dating Trevor. And there was Trevor making all of our lives a living hell. He knew how everyone felt and began to play on the insecurities that were surely in the back of everyone's mind.

In the short period that Travis and I dated he did a complete 360 on me and I knew that Trevor must be behind it. He had to be, he was my arch nemesis. Looking back I feel bad for my friends outside of this drama. They had to deal with it and listen to us talk about it. They had to work with us and Luke and I were turning out to be pretty good friends. The attraction was there, atleast for me but a common bond that would carry on many years later was beginning to form.

Travis and I quickly ended things and it did not end pretty. He was a pretty big asshole about it. So what did I do? I did what I had learned, I got on the internet and met another boy. Matt, was his name. The night he came over to a party we were having(cause we were always having parties), he had this smiley face dyed into the back of his. It was hideous. But I was insecure, I was lonely and I just wanted someone, no I wanted Luke but that wasn't happening so Matt would do for the night.

This pattern continued for a short time until, I got tired of living a life filled with chaos. Denver was turning into a place that I didn't to live in anymore. I was drinking and partying all the time, the man I loved was with someone else and he I was lonely. Something had to change for me, something had to change soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home